PACK YOUR DVD
After the registration, it’s time to prepare your DVD package
Write the video file of the film in a DVD. You can write the video either in VOB format or in MPEG, MP4, AVI, MKV, MOV etc format.
Note that: For the primary submission before the official selection we often consider online submission/file sending for films from abroad to avoid inconveniences of money and time. This consideration doesn’t apply for the filmmakers from Bangladesh.
The following papers must be sent along with the DVD:
- Xerox copy of your birth certificate, national ID card and passport. (At least any two documents proofing your age for the Children Filmmaker’s Section, Young Bangladeshi Filmmaker’s Section, Social Film Section)
- The consent letter with parent’s signature on it. (For the children filmmaker’s section)
The following materials are advised to enclose with the DVD:
- Posters in Hard Copy (if any)
- Banners in Hard Copy (if any)
- DVD Cover in Hard Copy (if any)
- Film trailer/teaser (if any)
- Making of the film/any other extra video (if any)